Do you want Moher out of your summer study abroad? Enjoy living and learning in central Dublin as you explore this lush, green island that packs a punch!
You'll take two courses, An Insight into Irish History, Literature, and Politics and Digital Media Enterprises & Engagements, with our academic partner, Dublin Business School. This vibrant city with a big-village feel is a great backdrop to explore digital media initiatives in Dublin’s Silicon Docks, home to many of Europe’s and the world’s top technology companies.
FIE also includes two day trips to Howth and Causey Farm plus, two weekend study excursions to Northern Ireland and the West of Ireland (think - Giant's Causeway, Cliffs of Moher). You’ll be planning your return trip even before you learn how to pronounce sláinte (That’s Gaelic for “Cheers!”).
- INCLUDED weekend study excursion to the west of Ireland (Wild Atlantic Way, the Ring of Kerry, Killarney National Park, the Cliffs of Moher, Galway)
- INCLUDED weekend study excursion to Northern Ireland (Belfast, Giants Causeway)
- Study at Dublin Business School in the heart of the city center
- Live in Binary Hub, a newly built student residence in the heart of The Liberties
- 24/7 support from our Resident staff and Residence Life Assistants
FIE Online internships available for Summer 2021!
Marketing, Advertising & Design
Film & Video Editing
Charity & Non-Profit
Communications & Journalism