Trinity College Dublin was founded in 1592 by Queen Elizabeth I, and is the oldest university in Ireland and one of the most prestigious in all of Europe.
Through API, you can enroll at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland’s oldest university and one of Europe’s most prestigious. Earn 12-15 semester credits through a range of undergraduate classes open to international students. If you wish to pursue further studies, choose from graduate study and degree programs.
Studying in Trinity College Dublin lets you enjoy life in the heart of a bustling city. The campus provides convenient access to shopping districts, entertainment spots, and plenty of tourist spots. Explore Dublin and take time to visit museums, galleries, and theaters.
Study at one of Ireland's oldest and most prestigious universities with API!
- With its stone walls, historic buildings, and rich cultural tradition, Trinity College Dublin is a great fit for any dedicated student.
- Trinity College is a short walk from famous Grafton street, Temple Bar district, and so much more.
- Visit the Book of Kells on campus - one of the world's most famous and oldest books! This manuscript draws thousands of tourists each year.
- Trinity's early start option is a great fit for students looking to get a few extra credits and become comfortable on campus before other students arrive.
- Special scholarship opportunities including a STEM scholarship, Global Excellence scholarship, and more!
API Scholarships and Financial Aid Information
API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.