Spend your summer in the home of Shaw, Swift, Joyce, Lewis and Yates, writing your own story of international discovery.
Through coursework, cultural activities, and excursions, CIEE summer study abroad in Ireland introduces you to the breadth and depth of Irish culture to offer you an unforgettable international experience.
In Dublin you will:
- Gain an in-depth look at Irish culture through coursework and cultural excursions
- Live at Dublin City University, with its compact high-tech campus, University clubs, sports facilities, and close proximity to the center of Dublin
- Participate in one or two three-week sessions
- Join CIEE and partake in cultural activities, such as visits to museums, cathedrals, galleries, and historic sites; day trips to Dublin Castle, the Hill of Tara, and Newgrange; and a field trip to western Ireland (Session I) and Northern Ireland (Session II)
View Program Information
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers a wide variety of scholarships for participants; see website for details.