IES Abroad Dublin – Business, Entrepreneurship & Technology

Study abroad in Dublin with IES Abroad!
Study abroad in Dublin with IES Abroad!
A student on a hike
A castle in Ireland
A castle in Ireland
A park in Dublin on a warm day
A park in Dublin on a warm day

There’s a reason why Dublin is now serving as the European headquarters for companies such as Google, Facebook, and Twitter. For the past decade, Ireland’s pro-business environment has been an incubator for start-ups, particularly in technology, and Dublin’s reputation as a principal technology hub of Europe is well-established.

Foster your own essential skills needed for developing new businesses through our courses in digital marketing and communication, global entrepreneurship, and technology ventures. Meet technology experts who are designing and applying new business models to succeed in this fast-paced industry.

IES Abroad Scholarships
IES Abroad Scholarships and Financial Aid

As far as we're concerned, financial limitations shouldn't prevent you from studying abroad with us. That's why we offer more than $5 million in scholarships and aid.

$500 - $5,000

Cassidy

An Unforgettable Adventure

From getting lost on my first night in the city of Dublin to reluctantly packing my bags on my last night, studying abroad in Dublin was an unforgettable adventure. The field trips were amazing, as was exploring the city and surrounding areas. The city is quite walkable, and the public transit is pretty reliable for the places that are too far to walk to. Everything was wonderful, but the warmth and kindness of the staff and instructors and the quality of the learning and field trips really made studying with IES Abroad memorable. I cannot recommend this program enough!

MollyMaeve

Dublin the Fun in Ireland

I loved everything about my study abroad experience in Dublin. Having the opportunity to live, work, and experience life in the country my family comes from was truly an unparalleled experience for me. The classes I took through IES were interesting and culturally relevant allowing me to obtain a great understanding of the country I was living in as well as fostering a global mindset to learning. In addition to the coursework, I truly benefitted from being able to intern and experience the work culture of a foreign country first hand. The outside of the classroom trips and excursions that IES planned were really wonderful ways to experience different historical sites around Ireland without having to plan my own tours. The way IES schedules their classes I was able to travel throughout Europe on the weekends with ease. Through the IES Abroad Dublin program and specifically their Entrepreneurship and Technology track I was able to forge strong life-long friendships, learn more about Irish culture and experience it through my internship, and most importantly discover a new version of myself that is more confident and self-assured.

More information on the housing situation could be provided. The location and the overall apartment setup and floorplan should be made more readily available to students admitted to the program.