There’s something a little mystical about Sorrento, Italy, a beautiful town hugging the cliffs that overlook a fishing port and Mt Vesuvius. Located just 20 miles south of Naples, Sorrento is known as the gateway to the Amalfi Coast. You’ll wake up every morning in this paradise by the sea, and you’ll study at the immensely popular Sant’Anna Institute. The Institute’s experiential learning model means classes will be fun and engaging. Dabble in learning Italian so you can chat with fellow travelers as you catch the train to Rome or the ferry to the Islands of Capri and Ischia.
- Southern Italian culture, unique to the country
- Small class sizes give you one-on-one attention
- Trips to Pompeii, Capri and Mt. Vesuvius
- Markets selling art famous to the region, including ceramics, lacework and intarsio
- Italian language classes in a supportive, friendly community