Imagine waking up to the scent of lemon, orange, and olive groves -- the sound of bells clinking together from behind the piazza, the Mediterranean splashing against the bluffs, or the buzz of the small seaside city of Sorrento gently drifting through your window. A summer in Southern Italy means trekking the Amalfi Coast, taking a day-trip to the sun-stained villas of Belvedere of Tragara, or exploring the scorched earth of Mt. Vesuvius. During your stay in Sorrento you will be enrolled at the Sant'Anna Institute, which encourages its students to become immersed in their community during their time abroad. Summer on the Italian Coast, Sorrento offers two 5-week sessions. We will work with you to find a semester that fits your study abroad schedule.
- Numerous beaches and coves at your fingertips
- Easy access to both the northern cities of Florence and Rome
- Miles of hiking and trekking trails along the Amalfi Coast
- Option to combine Session 1 & 2 for 12 total credits
- Classrooms overlooking the fishing village of Marina Grande