Florence is an art lover’s dream and a food lover’s paradise. During your winter break, you can dive right into exploring this stunningly visual city on our January in Florence program. To make the most of your time abroad, we’ll quickly immerse you in local Italian and Florentine culture. Join excursions in and around Florence to galleries and famous sites. You’ll study at Florence University of the Arts and you’ll practice Italian with friendly locals. How do you say, “Another gelato, please?”
- Winter break program allows you to get ahead academically
- Great support services with English-speaking staff
- Busy social programming schedule—pick and choose what you want to do
- Exceptional campus facilities, including a gym, wireless internet, library, and restaurant on campus
- Courses taught in English and Italian
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.