In summer, the streets of Florence come alive with locals and tourists dining outside amidst jaw-dropping architecture, churches, statues, and fountains. On Summer in Florence, you can have your own mini renaissance in the city that gave birth to the Renaissance. Soak in the creative vibes as you study at Florence University of the Arts and live near all the action. To make the most of your time abroad, we’ll quickly immerse you in local Italian and Florentine culture. You’ll tour galleries and famous sites, and you’ll practice Italian as your order your next Tuscan meal—with gelato, of course.
- Option to study abroad for 3, 6, 9 or 12 weeks and earn up to 15 credits
- Courses taught in English or in Italian for more advanced speakers
- Apartments near local markets and restaurants
- Optional homestay with a local family
- Numerous options for experiencing the city’s music, art, dance, food, and more
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.