Intensive 1-Year Course Interior & Retail Design In Milan

Term
Apartment Dormitory
0 travelers saved this program

About This Program

The Intensive Course in Interior & Retail Design in Milan at Accademia del Lusso prepares students to become professionals who are able to invent and create graphic design for interior spaces using both manual and digital representation tools.

The course aims to give students the in-depth theoretical knowledge and practical abilities that mean they will be able to identify and coordinate the styles, trends and materials that allow them to distinguish the concept of ‘contemporary living’ with originality.

The course also provides students with methodological and professional skills in planning and design, meaning they will be capable both of communicating and presenting their ideas adequately, and of independently managing the choice of techniques and technologies in order to bring a design to completion.

• Attendance Mode: Full-time (compulsory)
  • Limited Class Size
  • Location Milan
  • Internship Opportunities

Lessons are held from Monday to Friday from 10am until 3 or 3.30 pm including a short lunch break.

The lessons are held in the Luxury Lab of Accademia del Lusso in Milan and include theoretical and practical hours along with external visits and workshops.

What's Included
Activities
Some Activities
Wifi
What's Included (Extra)

We are affiliated with the University campus in Novedrate which offers full-board accommodation (including a packed lunch) at the price of 50 euros per day. We also work with estate agencies in Milan, offering students a range of options to choose between.

What's Not Included
Airport Transfers
Meals
SIM cards
Transportation
Visa
What's Not Included (Extra)

Transportation (public transport) Milan - Novedrate.

Accademia del Lusso provides a free, full assistance service for international and EU students who need to find a suitable place to live. Accademia del Lusso has partnerships with trustworthy accommodation services who understand the needs of our students. We are affiliated with a university campus in Novedrate (30 minutes from Milan by train), which offers full-board accommodation (including a packed lunch) at the price of 50 euros per day.

We also have partnerships with estate agencies in Milan, offering students a range of options according to the student’s needs and requests. The average rent for an apartment in Milan is from 400-800 EUR per month.

Hosted by Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion and Design

Accademia del Lusso was founded in 2005, and is the School of Fashion and Design in Italy specialised in training key professional figures in the fashion, design and luxury sectors. Our main school site is on Via Montenapoleone, an inspiring location...

Availability

Fifteen Weeks
$18418 USD

Eszter

Interior design course

I had a lot of fun during the course. I liked its practical focus, still maybe more theory would be nice as I feel many times that my knowledge is not complete. The AutoCad and Photoshop classes proved to be very useful. What I would suggest is to put maybe more emphasis on 3D and learning how to draw quick sketches. 3D is certainly a huge gap in the program. 3D Max or another program would be crucial to include.
Drawing sketches is incredibly important when meeting clients and this we barely practiced. I know one year is short and would suggest to consider having longer learning programs. 2-3 years sounds a reasonable timeframe.
I enjoyed the most preparing for meetings and meeting with clients. This gave me the opportunity to learn and improve the most.
The teachers were all very nice and always available for questions, sometimes even during weekends or evening hours. This I truly appreciated.
I definitely would improve the training materials. We barely used them and sometimes I miss not to have a book.
In general I find the school good and can recommend, but as mentioned above one year is too short to gain a deep knowledge and 3D design has an outmost importance to make this learning Module complete.