Fashion Brand Management Summer Course

Short Term, Summer
Apartment Dormitory
4 travelers are looking at this program

About This Program

Want to learn how luxury businesses drive their brands to success?

The fashion brand management summer course provides an insight into how the luxury fashion system works, and the reality of working within the industry. As well as studying the strategies and techniques behind the management of luxury brands, you will also explore aspects of collection design and fashion communication management.

Delivered by professional experts in the field, this one- to four-week summer course provides you with knowledge of the main industry fields: design, manufacturing, marketing & communication, and retailing. You will analyse the key players in each sector, and examine how each field plays a key role in fashion brand management as a whole.

• Location Milan
  • week-by-week

Lessons are held from Monday to Friday in the mornings from 10am until 1pm, and in the afternoons from 2pm until 5pm.

The lessons are held in the Luxury Lab of Accademia del Lusso in Milan and include theoretical and practical hours. According to the availability and willingness of the students, it is possible to organize workshops and external visits.

What's Included
Classes
Wifi

We are affiliated with the University campus in Novedrate which offers full-board accommodation (including a packed lunch) at the price of 50 euros per day. We also work with estate agencies in Milan, offering students a range of options to choose between.

What's Not Included
Visa

Transportation (public transport) Milan - Novedrate.

Accademia del Lusso provides a free, full assistance service for international and EU students who need to find a suitable place to live. Accademia del Lusso has partnerships with trustworthy accommodation services who understand the needs of our students. We are affiliated with a university campus in Novedrate (30 minutes from Milan by train), which offers full-board accommodation (including a packed lunch) at the price of 50 euros per day.

We also have partnerships with estate agencies in Milan, offering students a range of options according to the student’s needs and requests. The average rent for an apartment in Milan is from 400-800 EUR per month.

Hosted by Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion and Design

Accademia del Lusso was founded in 2005, and is the School of Fashion and Design in Italy specialised in training key professional figures in the fashion, design and luxury sectors. Our main school site is on Via Montenapoleone, an inspiring location...

Availability

Four Weeks
$4334 USD

Davide

A great experience

I attended Accademia Fashion Brand Management course with the idea to explore more the possibilities in the field I am passionate about and I am really glad I did . The course gave me much insight about the industry and practical tools to explore also afterwords. Professors are very prepared and ready to help out. We also did some interesting sites visits, and at the end I decided to sign up to additional two weeks and stay longer in Milan.
The application process was quite smooth and the student office very helpful in giving all the info I needed to get around Milan (housing, transportation, were to eat, and so on). Although I am Italian I was surrounded by international students and I was practicing my English both with them and in class.
My time in Milan was great, and I wish I could return to Accademia to do my BA, maybe next year already :-)

I believe it was just great as it is for me. The program is really up to date with the current industry, maybe there could be more site visits, that I found really interesting.