Florence is one of the most popular tourist destinations and an amazing city for cultural immersion. You’ll be able to be exposed to jaw-dropping architecture, like terra-cotta-domed Florence Cathedral.
Our Summer in Florence program enables you to broaden your major in the Cradle of the Renaissance. You’ll be offered the academic environment to let you discover as much of Florence as possible.
Our Program is based on three core pillars:
- Option to study abroad for 3, 6, 9 or 12 weeks and earn up to 15 credits.
- Courses taught in English or in Italian for more advanced speakers.
- Apartments near local markets and restaurants.
- Easy access to other European cities.
- Numerous options for experiencing the city’s music, art, dance, food, and more.