Learn Japanese this summer in Tokyo with Studytrip.com

A life-changing experience

Language and Cultural Immersion in Japan, Korea and Spain!

Contact us Today :-)

Hello/ こんにちは
So you’ve heard about the modern architecture, the glorious food and the super friendly people in Tokyo, why not join us on our most popular course and experience it for yourself? Immerse yourself for 3 or 4 weeks in the Nihon way of life.
You’ll get to share your experience with others that love Japan as much as you, and practice your Japanese while staying in a shared dormitory. You’ll also get to study at Akamonkai, one of the biggest language schools in Tokyo! You’ll visit the traditional temple at Asakusa and sail down the river to Odaiba to see the Giant Unicorn Gundam. You can also try your hand at traditional art like Calligraphy and Tonbodama (glass ball making) before chilling in a beer garden, relaxing at a tea ceremony or partying at the numerous summer festivals! Our summer course has plenty of activities to give you a wonderful, memorable experience in the land of the rising sun.

• Study at Akamonkai, one of the largest language schools in Tokyo.
  • Participate in Traditional and Fun Japanese Activities
  • Practice your language skills with like-minded travelers and locals
  • Recharge after a long day in your awesome dormitory

• Instruction 10
Alex

Stop thinking and start experiencing

From the moment you start inquiring by mail to the last goobye in person the staff is super helpful, they will make their best to ensure you have a great time.

With the school, the activities, the new people you are meeting and all the new things to discover in Japan there is never a dull moment.

The schedule for classes and activities give you enogh free time to look around for all the other plans you might have made for your trip, but the constant transportation to school and activities and the kitchen in the dorm let you stay away from the just another tourist tag, you can become as local as you like.

My only regret is not realizing how much stuff and souvenirs i was gonna plan on taking home, travel light, you will come back super full

the housing, the room was private, spacious, and comfortable, is not the easiest to meet your housemates when there were almost no shared areas, but is a great excuse to head out
Shelby

Best Experience I've Had

The summer course was super fun and I couldn't imagine a better way I could have ended my summer. The activities are a great introduction to all the cool things you can experience in Japan and I especially love that this course is accessible to anyone regardless of their language proficiency. All the staff are super kind and helpful and very fun! This course is also a great way to meet new people from many different backgrounds, so not only are you learning about Japan but also many other different countries and cultures. I enjoyed this course very much and I guarantee my experience in Japan would have been much different and definitely not as fun if I had not chosen to go with the GoGoNihon summer course! 😊😊😊

Stephanie

Just Do It!

Amazing trip!

You won’t regret going to Japan, the only thing you might regret is not getting a bigger bag to pack all the souvenirs.

The GoGoNihon staff are super helpful and are very kind. Always willing to help when they can and go out of their way to help.

There’s also so many things to do in Japan, you cannot say “I’m bored” while you’re there.

Just do it and Go! (Go Nihon)

Have a handful (3-5) SIM cards ready for when the first ones don’t work. It happened to 2-3 people and their sim cards didn’t work with the phones at first.

The Facebook group thing worked in letting people know eachother before the trip. And a way to contact anyone who may be late for meet up.

About Studytrip.com

Studytrip.com (a life-changing experience). Experience a new country by immersing yourself in its culture and language. Our trips give you a unique opportunity to explore the traditions of Japan, ride the Hallyu wave in South Korea and the admire the...