The 6-week program "Social Realities in Mexico" (January 4th - February 17th, 2019) is an academic program meant to sharpen one's awareness of the main development concerns and social challenges in Latin America. The participants will acquire factual, technical and theoretical knowledge to undertake those challenges, and strengthen their foundation skills through first-hand experience.
The key factors of the program are the balance of academic and social activities, full immersion into the Mexican culture and society, and direct contact with experts, NGOs and the local population. All program components have the quality standards of Universidad Iberoamericana (“IBERO”), one of Latin America’s highest ranked universities.
- Full cultural immersion and interaction with NGOs
- Amazing study tour to southern Mexico as part of the program
- Highly attractive price: housing and domestic flights (Mexico City - Chiapas) included
- One of Latin America's highest ranked universities
- No "Voluntourism" - thoughtfully developed academic content and decades of experience