CIEE Summer Moroccan Studies in Rabat, Morocco

CIEE Study Abroad (Rabat, Morocco)

Whether your Arabic is basic or advanced, the CIEE Summer Language and Culture study abroad program in Rabat, Morocco is designed to help you develop your Arabic language skills and learn firsthand about contemporary Morocco.

Through language study, an innovative course that explores Morocco’s rich history and culture, and a variety of opportunities for cultural engagement, you will improve your Arabic while gaining greater insight into present-day Moroccan society.

Study abroad in Rabat and you will:

- Learn Arabic at your level, and learn the local dialect through the elective Colloquial Moroccan Arabic course

- Focus on Moroccan society and culture in an innovative elective course

- Live with a local family and immerse yourself in Moroccan culture

- Visit museums, festivals, the Medina, and Kasbah; and take field trips to the ancient ruins of Chellah and the Andalucian Gardens; explore another Moroccan city on a multi-day stay

CIEE Scholarships
CIEE Offers More Than $8 Million in Scholarships Every Year!

$500 - $2,500

nahlah

most delightful experience

loved CIEE. the staff was so kind and friendly I felt so connected to everyone i met. The trips were once in a lifetime, Moroccan has so many amazing cities its almost impossible to see them all in one trip. CIEE staff made sure that we got to see almost all we wanted and were willing to help plan whatever voyage we wanted to take. You can tell that the staffers treated us like family and were super helpful all across the board. Even our teachers were extremely kind and i loved learning in this environment. I hope to one day return to Morocco, as I know I would receive a warm welcome here by the members of CIEE. Through good food, lasting memories, and amazing views, my time in Morocco will never be forgotten, and I have no one to thank but CIEE.

more communication on itinerary and what to expect
Samantha

The Best Experience

The program was well planned. This includes all of the awesome trips we went on and the daily planned activities. The coordinators were phenomenal, supportive, and fun. They were always therefor advice and provided us with apt knowledge about the society we were staying in. The professors were knowledgeable, and class was never boring. The whole experience was definitely one for the books. I can’t wait to visit again!!

Students should just understand what type of culture they are going to before they get there and experience culture shock.