AIFS Study Abroad Alumni Network

AIFS Study Abroad Alumni Network

AIFS has been around for over half a century, providing life changing experiences to all of its program participants. The AIFS alumni network page is dedicated to programs that have come and gone, but still hold a place in the memories of their participants.

Alumni of programs no longer in session are encouraged to leave a review of their past experience with AIFS. To view alumni reviews, click on the "Ratings and Reviews" tab above. For more information on AIFS and a current list of all available programs, please consult the AIFS website or the AIFS profile on Go Overseas!

North America
J-Term
Maymester
Winter

JohnLawrence
Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Tech University

Best Decision of my Life

Looking back at the time I spent with AIFS in Buenos Aires, Argentina, I realize that it was without a doubt the best thing I have ever done with my life. I learned a knew language and culture, made friends from all over the world, and experienced a different style of life, all with the help of AIFS. I could have gone through another program, but AIFS made it their mission that I was well taken care of and enjoying myself in the country. From the beginning, it was made very easy for us to assimilate into our new Argentine homes, especially when such care was taken in selecting homestays, families, and guides. After my experiences, I always urge people to go study abroad, and if you can, do it with AIFS.

Fanelli14
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
Bloomsburg University

China

I had the opportunity to study abroad with AIFS to Nanjing, China in Fall 2009. This experience truly has shaped who I am today. I learned what it meant to be cultured and independent. I made relationships with people that will last a lifetime as well as unbelievable memories. China was the first time I ever left the country and AIFS welcomed me and took me along for an amazing journey. I am so passionate about the experience I had in 2009 that I encouraged my sister to go to Prague this fall through AIFS. I know that she is in good hands and I am confident that she too will have a life changing experience.

AIFS is a leading provider of study abroad programs. Since 1964, more than 1.5 million students have traveled abroad with AIFS. Comprehensive program fees make it convenient for students to study abroad and experience all that the world has to offer.

With over half a