Now Enrolling: Summer 2019 Programs!
FN Summer in Europe: 9 Cities in 1 Month
FN Summer in Asia: 4 Cities in 3.5 Weeks
FN Summer in Europe + Asia: 14 Cities in 2 Months
It's free and easy to apply online. Programs are open to students of all majors.
Expand your knowledge of European politics, economics, and culture while traveling to 10+ cities in just 5 Weeks! You can earn up to 9 credits toward your major and increase your International IQ.
Our 2019 itinerary includes: Amsterdam, Paris, Barcelona, Geneva, Chamonix (French Alps), Milan, Lake Como, Lugano, Rome, and Rhodes (Greek Island). Take weekend trips and excursions to visit even more cities/countries!
Forum Europe Summer 2019 takes place from June 29 - August 3, 2019. Shorter, intensive sessions are also available.
It’s not too late to study abroad this summer - apply online for free today!
- Experience 10 cities in 6 countries in 5 Weeks
- Learn and explore with students from around the world
- Take courses taught by multicultural and multilingual professors
- Network with top executives and European companies
- Attend professional visits at leading international organizations