22 JUNE - 17 JULY 2020
Spend four weeks with us in Northern Ireland, immersing yourself in a unique academic and cultural experience. This unique interdisciplinary summer school is delivered by world leading scholars from a range of disciplines including history, heritage, literature, Irish language, politics, anthropology, archaeology, geography, film and theatre. Students can follow their interests with the opportunity to further specialize, with a choice of two unique strands:
- History and History
- Literature and Culture
- A unique immersive academic and cultural experience, with the opportunity to pursue your academic interests.
- Optional credit-bearing programme at Year 2 undergraduate equivalent, worth a recommended 5 -6 US credits
- Opportunity to explore Northern Ireland with cultural and historical field trips. Students will have the opportunity to see their learning in action with a range of field trips across Northern Ireland to sites of cultural and historical importance.
- Guaranteed accommodation on campus for 27 nights with arrival on Sunday 21 June and departure on Saturday 18 July 2020
- A social programme including welcome reception, film nights, social events and ‘Ceilidh’ Night – traditional Irish music and dancing.