CISabroad - Semester in Edinburgh

CISabroad - Semester in Edinburgh

We always have promotions running to save you money. Visit our website for more information.

With its around-the-clock buzz of activity, Edinburgh has a youthful energy in an historic city. On Semester in Edinburgh, you’ll study at the top-ranked Edinburgh Napier University, located in the heart of the old city. The city of Edinburgh will fascinate with its combination of medieval Old Town, neoclassical New Town, and award-winning modern architecture. You’ll live, study, and socialize with international students from Scotland and 100-plus other countries. With courses ranging across hard sciences, health sciences, engineering, business, and more, you’ll reap the benefits of studying in one of Scotland’s largest universities. All the while, Edinburgh Castle, visible in the background, will remind you that you’re making memories in a city full of history.

Europe » Scotland » Edinburgh
Statistics
Sustainable Development
Visual Arts
Wildlife Sciences
Please see our website for price and dates details.

Annie
Richmond, VA
Virginia Commonwealth University

Keeping a Mindset of "Why Not?"

Edinburgh was the most incredible experience I have ever had in my life. It was also the hardest goodbye I have ever had in my life. So many firsts came from this experience, and I met incredible, open-minded people whose energy hyped up the entire experience because we were living every day like it was our last. There are no words to sum up the entire semester, only a feeling that hits me so hard when I hear a word, a phrase, a Scottish accent, or even from seeing pictures, all the memories come flying back and it is like I am back in the most magical place I have ever lived in.
We never said "no" to any opportunity that presented itself because we knew our time would end. I felt so accomplished and excited for everyday to find out what new things I would come across, or learn. I have no regrets from my semester abroad, and it is an experience I will never forget. I will be back.

The only thing that was tricky at first was getting into classes, other than that nothing!

Caley
Maine
University of Southern Maine

OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE

The most difficult part was coming home. I did not want to leave Edinburgh or Scotland generally. I had the time of my life and I cannot recommend studying in Scotland enough. The bus system was extremely straight forward and easy. I felt incredibly safe at all times and in all the neighborhoods I visited. My roommates and I were able to get flights all over the UK and Europe from Edinburgh Airport and I honestly had the best study abroad experience that I think I could have. CIS was indispensable when it came to getting everything ready and they were always available when I had questions. Bottom line, GET TO SCOTLAND ASAP.

I would change the way we signed up for classes, while we sent in a list of six classes we didn't know what we were taking until we actually got to Scotland. And we had no way to communicate with the advisors at our University before orientation.

CISabroad is committed to providing the best overall value in study and internship abroad opportunities. CISabroad programs are affordable and specialize in providing quality education and support throughout your study or internship abroad experience. Experiences are innovative and focused on cultural immersion.

All of the