With its around-the-clock buzz of activity, Edinburgh has a youthful energy in an historic city. On Semester in Edinburgh, you’ll study at the top-ranked Edinburgh Napier University, located in the heart of the old city. The city of Edinburgh will fascinate with its combination of medieval Old Town, neoclassical New Town, and award-winning modern architecture. You’ll live, study, and socialize with international students from Scotland and 100-plus other countries. With courses ranging across hard sciences, health sciences, engineering, business, and more, you’ll reap the benefits of studying in one of Scotland’s largest universities. All the while, Edinburgh Castle, visible in the background, will remind you that you’re making memories in a city full of history.
- Kitchen facilities in all housing, so you can cook for yourself
- Centrally located in the UK, with easy access to air, train, and bus travel
- Mid-sized student body, with international students from over 100 countries
- Vibrant campus life with numerous sports, clubs, and volunteer opportunities
- Stunning campuses with buildings dating from the 16th to the 21st centuries