With amazing innovative policies, a flexible working culture, and easy access to emerging Asian startup economies, Singapore has recently overtaken Silicon Valley as the world’s No. 1 place for startup talent. Not to mention, founders in Singapore are, on average, the youngest in the world! Over two inspiring weeks, you’ll join a select cohort of students and early-stage founders to learn from world-class thought leaders and work hands-on in the Singapore start-up environment. Working out of one of Singapore's freshest co-working spaces, you’ll get your hands dirty solving real business problems and iterating on your own startup idea. You’ll also have direct access to sought-after mentors, and make unforgettable connections with investors, accelerators, founders and professionals from Singapore and the Asia-Pacific.
- Learn how to grow your idea into a scalable, profitable startup
- Visit some of the biggest leading tech giants (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and more)
- Learn from the best innovative thought-leaders, founders, and investors
- Hustle like a boss and build a personalized global network of key business relationships
- Find your tribe and join a global network of next-gen entrepreneurs