Singapore's safe, clean, and green environment and excellent infrastructure make it into one of the top destinations to live, learn and explore during a semester abroad. And now you can include Singapore into your customized study abroad experience on the Open Campus Block program with one, two, or three six-week blocks and select your courses from a broad range of subject areas to study at our Global Institute, which is located at the heart of the city, surrounded by cultural, artistic, and musical hotspots as well as shops, restaurants, and cafés.
You can add other fantastic locations to your blocks, such as Berlin, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Copenhagen, London, Madrid, Yucatán, Monteverde, Paris, Rio de Janeiro, Rome, Santiago, Shanghai, and Sydney, or spend your entire semester in modern Singapore!
- TAKE A BOAT to the rustic Pulau Ubin Island and bike around.
- EAT to your heart’s content at one of Singapore’s Michelin Star winning hawker stands.
- WATCH gigantic monitor lizards wander through the historic Singapore Botanical Gardens.
- Learn about hawker cuisine, and the heritage behind street food in Singapore.
- Explore the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve trail, the only primary forest in Singapore.
Updated refund & cancellation policy for flexible, secure booking due to COVID-19
Learn more >
CIEE Offers More Than $8 Million in Scholarships Every Year!
We know cost is one of the biggest barriers to studying abroad. At CIEE, we dedicate real resources to help break down the cost barriers so every student who wants to study abroad, can do so.