We are proud to launch our new GVI Business Internships Abroad!
GVI’s Business Internships are the perfect opportunity to gain valuable, hands-on experience, especially if you are a student majoring in:
- business management,
- human resources,
- marketing or
- international relations students
Business Interns can look forward to using their theoretical training skills to work in a local community with developing entrepreneurs, assisting them with developing their microenterprise businesses by:
- running hands-on, educational workshops on microenterprise business skills,
- conducting business training initiatives and
- mentoring and guiding small business owners
To apply or find out more about the value of the internships, follow the link below.
GVI’s exclusive study abroad programs give you the opportunity to work with world-class educators, local researchers as well as community members on a variety of grassroots level development projects in unique destinations around the world. Join our study abroad programs to learn about global issues and how you can develop your own ideas on how to overcome them. All GVI study abroad programs have a 6 week duration, but students will only be in country conducting field work on community or conservation projects for 2 weeks. Bring your studies to life with GVI Study Abroad Programs!
- Conservation & Community: Collaboration and Conflict in Saving Thailand's Elephants: Travel to the Chiang Mai region in Thailand and get a rare view into the different ways that communities and conservationists perceive and react to the realities of saving elephants.
- Impacts of Community Development on Costa Rica’s Environment: Help us identify what impact community development in Quepos has on the local environment. You will form part of a research group studying critical issues like plastic use, pollution, effects of tourism, pollution and overfishing.
- The Art & Science of Saving Species in Costa Rica: Explore Costa Rica’s rainforest in Jalova and learn more about the science behind conservation. This program is based on studying the role that we can play in saving endangered species through art.
- The Intersection of Inequality, Education, and Gender in South Africa’s Townships: Take a trip to the colourful city of Cape Town, South Africa’s cosmopolitan hub. This study abroad program is focused around studying the the complex issues that lead to gender inequality in South Africa’s townships.
View Program Information
This program has not been reviewed yet.