Spend your summer exploring the culture, business practices, and language of Korea.
Through elective courses in English, options for Korean language study, site visits, and cultural activities you’ll develop a understanding of South Korean society and the country’s recent emergence as one of the world’s major industrialized nations.
Study abroad in Korea and you will:
- Choose from a range of courses in international business, science and technology, humanities, social sciences, and the arts as well as the Korean cultural wave Hallyu, East Asian studies, and Korean studies
- Visit Korean organizations, museums, temples, and historic sites
- Explore the DMZ and other locations of national and cultural significance
- Learn Korean through language courses at all levels of instruction and take non-credit courses in traditional Korean martial arts, cooking, and music
View Program Information
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers a wide variety of scholarships for participants; see website for details.