Spend a semester or academic year in Salamanca with AIFS. Earn up to 15 credits studying at the University of Salamanca. Courses are taught in English or Spanish, with no previous Spanish language study required for most programs. Live in a homestay with three meals per day or, for an additional fee, select a student apartment with a meal allowance.
Choose from the following academic programs:
• Spanish and International Studies
• International Business Studies
• Medical and Health Program (fall only)
• Integrated Studies with Spaniards
• Spanish Language and Culture Program (fall only)
• Optional Early Start Intensive Spanish Language and Culture Preparation Program (3 credits)
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities such as:
• Guided city walks
• Museum visits
• 3-day trip to Lisbon, Portugal
• Day trips to Segovia and the Toro and Zamora Wine Region of Spain.
Optional excursions include a 4-day trip to Morocco and a 4-day trip to Barcelona.
- 3-day trip to Lisbon, Portugal
- Day trips to Segovia and to the Toro and Zamora wine region
- Earn up to 15 credits and transcript issued by the University of Salamanca
- Internship and volunteer opportunities available
- No previous Spanish language study required for most programs
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad.