Study abroad in Seville and advance your Spanish language skills while developing a thorough understanding of economic and business management practices in Spain and the EU.
Through intensive language training, homestays, company visits, internship opportunities, and a variety of coursework in economics, finance, marketing, and management, study abroad in Seville offers you truly unique international perspective and professional experience.
Study abroad in Seville and you will:
- Visit companies focused on business in Spain and the EU, and gain practical experience through a for-credit internship
- Explore sites of cultural importance in and around Seville and Spain on CIEE excursions, cultural and educational activities, and a three-day field trip to Morocco
- Take advantage of the CIEE writing center and tutorials, lecture series, and workshops
View Program Information
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers a wide variety of scholarships for participants; see website for details.