A nonprofit, non-governmental organization, CIEE is the world leader in international study and exchange programs. For 65 years, CIEE has helped thousands of students, professionals, and educators gain the knowledge and skills necessary to live and work in a globally interdependent and culturally diverse world by offering the most comprehensive, relevant, and valuable exchange programs available.
Advance your Spanish language skills while pursuing coursework in international business in a city rich in history and culture—Seville.
Whether you’re an accomplished Spanish student or an absolute beginner, studying abroad in Seville offers you language instruction, area studies electives, and a host of courses in economics, finance, marketing, and management that give you international perspective and experience.
Study abroad in Seville and you will:
- Explore local culture through activities and excursions to sites of cultural importance in and around Seville and Spain, as well as a trip to Morocco
- Visit a number of Spanish companies and organizations
- Develop intercultural competency skills via the CIEE Intercultural Communication in Context course
View Program Information
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers a wide variety of scholarships for participants; see website for details.