Advance your Spanish language skills while pursuing coursework in international business in a city rich in history and culture—Seville.
Whether you’re an accomplished Spanish student or an absolute beginner, studying abroad in Seville offers you language instruction, area studies electives, and a host of courses in economics, finance, marketing, and management that give you international perspective and experience.
Study abroad in Seville and you will:
- Explore local culture through activities and excursions to sites of cultural importance in and around Seville and Spain, as well as a trip to Morocco
- Visit a number of Spanish companies and organizations
- Develop intercultural competency skills via the CIEE Intercultural Communication in Context course
View Program Information
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers a wide variety of scholarships for participants; see website for details.