Come to Seville and develop your advanced level Spanish skills while enjoying extensive course offerings in nearly every academic discipline.
With a curriculum built specifically for CIEE students; direct enrolment options at two local universities; homestays; a language exchange; and volunteer opportunities, studying abroad in Seville offers you a unique academic and intercultural experience.
Study abroad in Seville and you will:
- Study at one of the oldest and most prestigious study abroad programs in Spain, chosen by thousands of U.S. students since its inception in 1971
- Learn outside the classroom through weekly educational activities and excursions to sites of cultural significance
- Immerse yourself in the local community through special interest groups, homestays, Intercambios, and volunteer opportunities
View Program Information
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers a wide variety of scholarships for participants; see website for details.