Spend the summer in Granada, Spain with AIFS! Earn up to 19.5 credits studying at the University of Granada. Courses are taught in English and Spanish, with no previous Spanish language required for the Intensive Spanish Program.
Students with an Upper Advanced level of Spanish are invited to participate in the University of Granada’s Business Internship Program. The Business Internship Program is only available to students enrolled in session 2 and 4 combined.
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities such as:
• Tours of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel
• Horseback riding in the Sierra Nevada mountains
• Hiking in the countryside
• Half-day trip to Alhambra and the Generalife Gardens
• 2-day trip to Seville and Córdoba
• Day trip to Costa del Sol.
An optional 3-day excursion is also offered to Morocco (Sessions 2, Session 3 and Combined Sessions). Students on the optional AIFS Flight Package can enjoy a 2-night tour of London (Sessions 2, 3, 4, and Session 2+4 combined).
- Earn up to 19.5 credits and transcript issued by the University of Granada.
- Excursion to Alhambra and Generalife gardens
- Horseback riding in the Sierra Nevada mountains
- Internship opportunities available
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad.