Spend a semester or academic year in Barcelona with AIFS! Earn up to 15 credits per semester studying at the Universitat de Vic – Central University of Catalonia (UVic-UCC). Courses are offered in English and in Spanish.
Volunteer opportunities are available through local NGOs to provide services to people in need within the local community.
Live in a Spanish homestay or, for an additional fee, in a student residence or apartment. Homestay students receive daily breakfast and dinner from the family. Apartment and student residence students will receive a meal allowance.
Cultural and social activities include:
• Guided tours
• Cooking classes
• Flamenco performances
• Tapas evenings with Spanish students
• 3-day excursion to the Pyrenees
• Day trips to Gerona and Besalú, Figueras and the Salvador Dalí Museum and Montserrat and Sitges.
Optional excursions include a 3-day trip to Seville and Granada and a 3-day trip to Morocco.
- Day trips to Besalú, Figueras and the Dalí Museum, Montserrat and Sitges
- A 3-day trip to the Pyrenees
- Earn up to 15 credits and transcript from Universitat de Vic – Central University of Catalonia (UVic-UCC).
- Volunteer opportunities
- No previous Spanish language study required
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad.