Your summer in Barcelona translates to sparkling beaches, Spanish-language immersion, and a university with a strong international reputation. On the Summer in Barcelona – Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona (UAB) program, you’ll earn six credits in six weeks while living in one of Europe’s most lively, playful cities. Dive into your coursework and then dive into the city around you. Just a few ideas: practice your Spanish as you stroll down the tree-lined La Rambla, take a cooking class to perfect those delicious tapas, and lose an afternoon (or many) to Gaudi’s whimsical architecture. Six weeks will fly by in this entrancing city on the Mediterranean.
- Hands-on orientation and guided tours of the city
- One optional guided weekend excursion outside of Barcelona (at an additional cost)
- Academic offerings in both English and Spanish to suit your major and interests
- Homestay option with a local family
- Multiple day excursions to places such as Besalu, Girona, or Tarragona