Our Big Data Engineering course begins with a review of the use-cases and the limitations of traditional data warehousing tools. Following this, students learn various Cloud frameworks and when/how to apply the latest open-source technologies within them. Some of these technologies include Hadoop Distributed File System, Docker, MongoDB, Google Cloud’s Big Query, AWS Redshift, Spark, Kafka, Beam, and Airflow. By end of the course, students know how to build data pipelines, how to stitch data together using scripting languages, how to work with DBA to construct data stores, and how to scale machine learning projects.
- Attend Barcelona's first coding school for women, trans, and gender nonconforming individuals
- Be ready to enter the field as a data engineer after 6 weeks of in-person, accelerated learning
- Senior-level instructors - be taught by working professionals
- Employer connections - access our network of hiring partners
- Use our co-working facilities any time you like and enjoy weekly yoga and daily fruit & tea