Study in Santander, a safe and idyllic city, while living in your tutor's home.
The Universidad de Cantabria (UC) is ranked amongst the top three in Spain, both in education and research quality. It was also one of the first Spanish universities to be presented with the “International Campus of Excellence” award. Additionally, the UC offers its 12,500 students all the necessary facilities in an excellent campus next to the gorgeous beaches of Santander, which is a vibrant, cosmopolitan and extremely safe city.
You will be hosted at our home in Puente Viesgo, a charming 1780's typical Spanish house, just 17 miles from the UC. You will enjoy a family environment at your Spanish tutor’s home, where in addition to learning Spanish, you will be able to immerse yourself into our lifestyle. You will feel right at home in no time! Apart from having free use of all the communal areas of our home, patio and garden, you will be given a bedroom with en-suite bathroom for your own privacy.
- Live in your Spanish tutor's family home located in Cantabria, chosen as second best destination in Europe by Lonely Planet.
- Study an academic year or a semester at the Universidad de Cantabria, one of the top three universities in Spain.
- You can select subjects taught in English, in Spanish or "English friendly", which are subjects taught in Spanish but with materials, tutorials and examinations given in English
- Learn Spanish with our award winning courses. Awarded by the British Government and the European Union.
- We will issue you with the Universidad de Cantabria's sports card giving you access to numerous sporting activities.