How would you like to study abroad in a former 16th Century convent in the heart of the historical district of one of Spain’s most beautiful cities? Arcadia’s academic partner in Toledo, The Fundación Ortega-Marañón - Toledo, is within walking distance of the most famous landmarks in Toledo. It offers a wide range of courses from Spanish language, history and art to politics and economics.
The Fundación is a degree-granting institution focused on strengthening knowledge of Spanish language and culture. It has particular strengths in community engagement and internship opportunities via courses with placements.
- Past internship placements have included: The Regional Parliament in Castilla-La Mancha; The Santa Cruz Museum; Toledo City Hall; La Cruz Roja (Spanish Red Cross), The Chamber of Commerce of Toledo, and The Council of Education.
- This program is designed for students at advanced levels.
- You will live and study in a unique setting that is more intimate and manageable than a larger city, yet you can still visit the busy capital of Madrid in an hour.
- Excursion options include visits to Madrid, Andalucia, Segovia, and El Escorial
- If you are interested in experiencing the Spanish workplace in addition to your academic courses, include the internship as an elective.