Come to Spain and immerse yourself in the people, places, and events that have made of this country what it is today. Discover the unique, sophisticated and luxurious culture of Al-Andalus that flourished for more than seven centuries in the Iberian Peninsula.
The aim of this course is to introduce students to the history, society, architecture and and art of Al Andalus from its birth in the Iberian Peninsula in 711 to its disappearance in 1492.
Students will learn about the interactions between the Muslim and Christian worlds including how they were intrinsically connected for a significant part of Spain’s medieval history. They will also explore the profound influences developed over the years throughout many fields, still present in Spanish culture. At the same time, they will have the opportunity to visit the beautiful cities of Malaga, Cordoba, Granada, and Seville and learn about the sophistication of Moorish palaces as well as other artistics manifestations.
- Live and study in a multicultural environment.
- Explore Spain and sites of cultural importance through cultural activities and excursions.
- Enjoy excursions and activities, a lifetime experience that you will never forget.
- 24/7 Support: Infinite Spur has experienced coordinators that offers support 24/7.
- Optional Spanish language course