Spend a summer in Madrid, Spain with AIFS! Earn up to 9 credits studying abroad at Universidad Nebrija. Courses are taught in English and Spanish.
Universidad Nebrija offers an Internship Program for students with a high intermediate and above the level of Spanish and combines Hispanic Studies with an internship. Internships are offered in a wide range of industries for many different majors.
In Madrid, you'll live in a homestay with a local family or in a shared room in a centrally located apartment. Homestay students will receive two meals per day from their host family, while apartment students will receive a meal allowance to subsidize the cost of groceries and meals.
Enjoy cultural and social activities such as:
• Guided city tours
• Visits to galleries and museums
• Tour of the Bernabéu football stadium
• Day trip to Segovia, Toledo and El Escorial
A 2-night tour of London is available to students on the AIFS Flight Package.
- Earn up to 9 credits and transcript issued by Universidad Nebrija
- Internship opportunities available
- No previous Spanish language study required (except for the Internship Program)
- Vibrant nightlife and world-renowned museums and art galleries
- Transportation pass included for Sports Management Program students