CIEE International Business + Culture in Seville, Spain

CIEE Study Abroad (Seville, Spain)

Take your beginning and intermediate Spanish language skills to the next level while you explore international business at CIEE’s partner school, Universidad Pablo de Olavide (UPO). Courses are taught in English across a range of subject areas, including international relations, psychology, business, history, literature, science, and more. Students can also opt for a for-credit internship and gain practical work experience and firsthand insight into Spanish business culture. CIEE’s Language Resource Center offers individual tutorials to help students gain language proficiency for greater cultural immersion. All courses are complemented with CIEE co-curricular activities and excursions beyond the city to enhance classroom learning and provide intercultural understanding.

• GAIN VALUABLE WORK EXPERIENCE and get front-line perspective by participating in an optional for-credit internship in a Spanish company. Learn from company managers at Spanish and international companies like Inés Rosales, Basilippo, Xtraice, or Ybarra vi
  • DEVELOP INTERCULTURAL SKILLS that are essential for success in a global economy.
  • CHOOSE CLASSES IN ENGLISH OR SPANISH, and explore the European economy, carry out field research in ecology, learn about foreign exchange markets, analyze how exercise enhances mood, examine the role of strategic business management in a globalized world,

CIEE Scholarships
CIEE Offers More Than $8 Million in Scholarships Every Year!

$500 - $2,500

Amelia

A Glance at Sevilla through CIEE

The opportunities and memories I made in the CIEE program in Sevilla are going to stay with me forever. I made amazing friends, traveled to many locations, and even had an awesome internship with a very cool boss that I still talk to. One part of this program that I found really unique was the Morocco trip. There was concern that the trip was going to be cancelled due to high winds making the ferry ride impossible. With a stroke of luck and very bad sea sickness (totally worth it though), we finally arrived there. I am going to be honest here, I started doubting the trip before we went because it was such a daunting experience that I did not feel ready for. After the trip, I did not want to leave. CIEE had the perfect itinerary and we got to know a variety of people who lived there. I would not trade that experience for anything. To this day, it is one of the most eye opening experiences I have ever had. It brings a whole new life to what my mind thought Morocco was due to movies and other media. Morocco has such a beautiful culture and life to it that I wish I could share with others. It is one of those, you have to see to believe. If you are debating on CIEE, I say just go for it. I loved my program and it is worth it to take those leaps. If studying abroad taught me anything, it is that nothing is as it seems. Life is meant for you to push yourself into become more than you could have ever imagined.

I guess, I would warn students that they will need time to adjust to their homestays because not only are these strangers to you, but it is an entirely new culture that you will be living in. It will take time to adjust, but it will happen and be an amazing experience.

About CIEE

A nonprofit, non-governmental organization, CIEE is the world leader in international study and exchange programs. For 65 years, CIEE has helped thousands of students, professionals, and educators gain the knowledge and skills necessary to live and...