In an increasingly globalized economy, international experience in a professional setting is becoming more and more valuable. This summer in Seville you can increase your Spanish business vocabulary, immerse yourself in a foreign setting, and gain practical experience on the job.
Through challenging coursework, language training, homestays, company visits, and a for-credit internship, studying abroad in Seville offers you unparalleled insight into international business and a unique intercultural experience.
Study abroad in Seville and you will:
- Improve your Spanish language, public speaking, and business writing skills
- Gain practical experience and cultural insight working in a foreign company through a for-credit internship
- Enjoy Seville, a vibrant and bustling city and the commercial hub of Andalusia
- Spend three days in Morocco, visiting local and European companies, for a firsthand look at its business environment
View Program Information
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers a wide variety of scholarships for participants; see website for details.