CIEE Summer Internship Program in Seville, Spain

CIEE Summer Internship Program in Seville, Spain

In an increasingly globalized economy, international experience in a professional setting is becoming more and more valuable. This summer in Seville you can increase your Spanish business vocabulary, immerse yourself in a foreign setting, and gain practical experience on the job.

Through challenging coursework, language training, homestays, company visits, and a for-credit internship, studying abroad in Seville offers you unparalleled insight into international business and a unique intercultural experience.

Study abroad in Seville and you will:

- Improve your Spanish language, public speaking, and business writing skills

- Gain practical experience and cultural insight working in a foreign company through a for-credit internship

- Enjoy Seville, a vibrant and bustling city and the commercial hub of Andalusia

- Spend three days in Morocco, visiting local and European companies, for a firsthand look at its business environment

Europe » Spain » Seville
Europe » Spain
Spanish
Letters of Recommendation
Language Requirement
The program fee includes:

- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits

CIEE also offers a wide variety of scholarships for participants; see website for details.

Sophia

Seville Was the Best!

I absolutely had the time of my life abroad in Seville this past summer. I was extremely impressed with the staff from the program as they were extremely supportive of everyone that participated in the program, and really genuinely tried to get to know all of the students, which was very important to me. The academic part was a little challenging, but definitely had a huge impact on my Spanish. Some of my favorite memories were traveling all over Europe and parts of Spain with all my friends from the program, and actually immersing myself in the Spanish culture and actually putting my Spanish to the test and seeing everything I ever learned about Spain or the Spanish language come to life. My advice to future participants would be to let go of everything that is going on back home and enjoy every moment of being abroad. You will learn so much, meet so many people, and experience something truly unique. It may be nerve-racking or scary at times since you are on your own and in another country, but the more you relax and go with the flow, the more you will get out of the experience. You could meet some of your best friends abroad. Sometimes in life I sit back and realize how great life is, but that is only every once in awhile. I am not lying to you when I say I felt that feeling every single day with the people I met in Seville, and that is why this experience was so unique to me.

Kara

8 Weeks Too Short

My experience studying and interning abroad in Sevilla, Spain through CIEE was beyond amazing. It exceeded my expectations in almost every way possible. The staff and orientation guides were clearly interested in providing us the best experience they could, and I felt that they did a phenomenal job introducing me to the city and helping me feel at home. I cannot speak highly enough of the homestay aspect, either. I grew very close with my host family and still talk to my little host brother on WhatsApp now. I 100% feel that the homestay was key in increasing my fluency level, and I now feel confident putting bilingual on my resume. My internship with Biomedal not only contributed to my language skills, but it was also very relevant to my academic studies in bioengineering seeing that it is a biotechnology company. I cannot think of a single complaint about my study abroad experience, aside from the fact that 8 weeks was far too short. I already miss Sevilla and hope to be back very soon. Thank you CIEE!

Perhaps the structure of the grammar class associated with the internship program could be a bit more fluid, but overall no complaints

A nonprofit, non-governmental organization, CIEE is the world leader in international study and exchange programs. For 65 years, CIEE has helped thousands of students, professionals, and educators gain the knowledge and skills necessary to live and work in a globally interdependent and culturally diverse world