CIEE Summer Language + Culture in Seville, Spain

COVID-19 Program Updates

Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, CIEE has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.

Develop your Spanish language skills and immerse yourself in the local culture of beautiful, dynamic Seville. Learn about art and architecture, culture and cuisine, and flamenco dancing, or explore the history of Spain’s three cultures, Muslim, Jewish, and Christian. Courses are taught at CIEE Seville, in English or Spanish, and complemented with immersive co-curricular activities designed to increase intercultural understanding.

Updated refund & cancellation policy for flexible, secure booking due to COVID-19

In the unusual event CIEE has to cancel your summer ’20, fall '20, January '21, or spring '21 study abroad or internship program due to a health, safety, or security concern, you’re covered with Program Assurance Advantage.

CIEE Scholarships
CIEE Offers More Than $8 Million in Scholarships Every Year!

$500 - $2,500

Emily

CIEE Seville

I have wanted to study abroad since my freshman year of college. I entered into school wanting to minor in spanish and international business, and knew that being able to study abroad in Spain would help me with both my academic and professional growth. I truly do not have enough positive words to say about this program and everyone involved. My expectations have been beyond exceeded and I recommend this to anyone who is looking for an immersive cultural and learning experience. I have learned more in my first four sessions both in my spanish language skills and cultural awareness than any of my classes taken previously. The emphasis on genuine learning rather than just grades is something that has brought my passion and motivation for school back. Every professor and CIEE staff member that I have met has been extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and kind. The excursions through the program have been a great mix of learning and fun, and the leaders seem genuinely happy to be there. I am currently only halfway done with my study abroad, and I can already tell that this will be the most significant period of learning, not only academically, but personally and I feel greatful to have chosen CIEE Seville.

I think the only thing I would improve upon is knowing a bit more about the location of the homestays. I am lucky because I get to move to one on the river next session, but I wold have like to have known more about the options on where to live. Other than that, I have only good things to say.