Goldsmiths, University of London Abroad Program

Study abroad next semester or academic year at Goldsmiths, University of London in New Cross, London in the United Kingdom! New Cross is located in southeast London just a 15 minute train ride from the heart of the city, and is a perfect low-cost location to experience the capital city.

This is a great programs for students looking to experience the heart of London while continuing their studies for credits transferable to their home university curriculum. International students are given priority housing assistance from the school, where most accommodations are found in shared flats near the school. For all of the details, please consult the Goldsmiths College study abroad website link here.

Domiblackwater

Was the local community welcoming?

As I arrived to set up and prepare for studies I repeatedly found that when the English figure you are trustworthy, they befriend and welcome you like a relative.

I had a dicey situation with my rental not passing code, and I had already checked out of my B&B. As my flat was being fixed I was confused and in a pickle. My estate agent quickly resolved the situation by storing my luggage and finding a quick and easy stay for me in a quaint local inn.

To this day when I have a cup of tea, British style, strong and hot with sugar and milk, I feel wonderful kindness for it was demonstrated time and again.

But don't think Brits are about being kind. I made that mistake and was humiliated. After encountering so many wonderful folk I thought it might be common. Professional relationships which means school instructors will guarantee social decorum yet it is most often mordant without any humor unless at my expense.

No, I don't recommend this program

About University of London, Goldsmiths

Study abroad at Goldsmiths, University of London for a semester or full academic year! Study alongside undergrads at Goldsmiths for transferable credits that count towards your major at your home university or college. Every student attending...