FIE London: Semester and Quarter Study Abroad

FIE $3,000 Scholarships for Spring/Winter 2019 due SEPTEMBER 15!

FIE's extensive scholarship program awards over $100k to students like you every year! Time is running out to submit your application for Spring/Winter 2019 programs in London and Dublin. Don't miss it!

Imagine visiting the Chelsea Football Club at Stamford Bridge as part of your Sporting London course, or getting a behind-the scenes tour of Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre in Southwark for British Life and Cultures class. All of our programs emphasize and require co-curricular activities within London to help contextualize your academic learning.

When you aren’t taking in a live theater performance or exploring new London neighborhoods, Foundation House in charming South Kensington serves as an academic base for students and faculty with fully-equipped modern classrooms. FIE London offers a variety of study only programs throughout the year. The FIE Study semester (Fall, Spring) in London incorporates 14 weeks of study with an FIE Key Course and three or four elective courses from our extensive menu of topics.

• Live and study in South Kensington, one of London's most desirable locations
  • Zones 1-2 Tube pass included
  • Use London as your classroom with included co-curricular activities in the city
  • 24/7 support from our Residence Life team
  • Subsidized extra-curricular calendar jam packed with trips, tours, and events!

Lisa

Study Abroad with FIE

Studying abroad in London through FIE was one of the best college experience for me. I lived in the Manson place which was located in South Kensington. It was within walking distance from class and close by to the tube station. This made things more convenient. I felt safe walking back late at night .

Through FIE, they offered many fun trips. The Wales weekend trip was one of my favorite because it was well planned out and I got to jump off cliffs. How cool is that? I loved the adrenaline rush! The view of the coastline was breathtaking. I highly recommend this trip.

The staffs at FIE are very nice and understanding. They were all very welcoming and are willing to help resolve any problems. If I could do this again, I would!

About Foundation for International Education

Broaden your horizons by studying abroad in London, Dublin or London-Amman with FIE: Foundation for International Education. Since 1998 FIE has been delivering renowned academic programs with an eye on experiential education and utilizing the city as...