For students who dream to be tomorrow's doctors, theMSAG’s Medical School Summer Program is where you need to head this summer!
Over the two weeks, learn in a safe, inspiring location of the Oratory School (famous UK boarding school) with trained qualified doctors on site to help you discover more about the world of Medicine. You’ll receive the most comprehensive preparation for Medical School that theMSAG has to offer, including admissions counselling, one-to-one personal statement prep, one-to-one consulting and strategy with Dr Dibah Jiva, complete UCAT and BMAT courses and interview experience.
Make friends, boost your confidence, and get prepared for university life! Get in touch for theMSAG summer school.
- Clinical skills - Before you even submit your medical school application, we’ll give you an idea of what it’s REALLY like to be a medical school student or doctor and practice your newly learned skills on real patients.
- Admissions preparation - Start preparing for the UCAT/BMAT; write your personal statement; get in the hot seat for interview practice
- Mentoring - Opportunities to work one to one with Dr Dibah Jiva, leading expert in UK Medical School applications
- Team Research Project - a great opportunity to learn more about research, improve your public speaking skills and bolster your CV
- Social and cultural experiences every day - with state-of-the-art sporting facilities, a trip to the Body Worlds exhibit and expeditions to Oxford and London, your unique adventure starts here!