At OISC we have many students who come to us for preparation courses for university application; both Oxbridge and other Russell Group universities in the UK. We offer intensive help with the application process, practice interviews and general pastoral advice.
The programme might include:
1. Advice and orientation on applying to Oxford or Cambridge.
2. Oxford and Cambridge Colleges and their different characters.
3. Interview practice (general) and Current Affairs discussion groups with an admissions tutor from the university and other experienced Oxford tutors.
4. Interview practice (subject specific)
5. Debating on various issues of current importance.
6. Practice for written tests at and before the interview (all subjects to which this applies).
7. Revision of school subjects relevant to university preparation. (We teach for A-Level, IB, AP, and Abitur)
8. Personal statement (UCAS and Oxford/Cambridge) advice and drafting.