Winter MBA is perfect for graduate students pursuing their MBA, or a master's degree in a business-related field, and working professionals who are looking to advance their career, build international experience, and expand their business education. Students will learn about the culture, customs, and international business in France and the UK. Most Importantly, students will observe how business practices differentiate between each country visited and the United States.
International Business Seminars (IBS) programs provide a variety of unique opportunities:
Network with business executives by visiting global companies to learn about how business is conducted and the challenges that come from running a multi-national organization.
Earn university credit while applying the knowledge you've learned in the classroom to real-life business settings.
Gain a competitive advantage for your career.
Experience some of the world's most well-known attractions and destinations.
- Learn from business executives at global companies such as AT&T, Lloyd's of London, and more
- View international business practices in a variety of industries, including: technology, finance, marketing, and more
- Stay in 4-star hotels with front-lobby security
- Experience cultural activities and free time to explore
- Participate in a city tour of Paris and London