For teens who love reading Seventeen and dream of living in New York City as a writer, editor, photographer, stylist, fashion designer…
The Fashion Experience is a New York City fashion summer camp program that is a collaboration between Seventeen and Westcoast Connection – it will bring dreams to life. You will get exclusive behind-the-scenes access to the world of Seventeen. This fashion summer camp for high school students will allow you to experience unique tours and meet with notable executives, designers and artists of leading companies in fashion and retail, all while achieving a greater understanding of the inner workings of the Seventeen brand.
Whether you are interested in writing, photography, fashion, hair or beauty, you will find the Seventeen team and partner companies passionate about what they do and eager to share their knowledge with you—the next generation of industry professionals.
- Go behind-the-scenes and tour leading fashion brands and retailers like Guess, H&M and Bloomingdales.
- Visit showrooms, meet with fashion executives, and learn about their design process.
- Meet with professional hair stylists from notable companies to learn the tricks and techniques they use when styling photo shoots and runway shows.
- Redefine the world of beauty with top creators and influencers, as well as with designers of apparel, shoes, and accessories.
- Explore the inner workings of fashion public relations with a top PR agency.