Engage with researchers, activists, NGOs, entrepreneurs, farmers, and high-level policymakers to understand the complexities of climate change in some of the world’s most productive and vulnerable landscapes. All while traveling across four continents to witness the causes and social impacts of climate change and examine possibilities for local and global environmental justice. Debate the appropriate roles of the state, the private sector, grassroots social movements, professional civil society, and individuals in addressing this multifaceted global crisis.
- Live and study in four countries in one semester.
- Get a comparative education on climate change across the world.
- Examine the prospects for sustainable development in the context of climate change in Vietnam’s diverse socio-ecological systems.
- Investigate water conflicts, agricultural development policies, and renewable energy in Morocco.
- Live with local homestay families in Vietnam, Morocco and Bolivia.