CISabroad - Semester in Hawaii

CISabroad - Semester in Hawaii

By CISabroad Reviewer Verified Badge   Reviews (1)   80% Rating
We always have promotions running to save you money. Visit our website for more information.

Study in Hawaii at Hawaii Pacific University with CISabroad! With some of the world's most famously pristine beaches no more than a fifteen-minute walk away, you will surely enjoy your surroundings!

Diverse course offerings include business, engineering, and political sciences. These academic programs prove to be interesting, fun, and relevant. An experiential orientation program hosted by CISabroad will introduce you to the beach culture of this multicultural destination. Participate in excursions and day activities to explore other islands such as Waikiki and Oahu, providing you an introduction into the local culture.

North America » United States of America » Hawaii

Amanda
Massachusetts
Hawaii Pacific University

SUMMER IN HAWAII

I don't believe there is a Summer in Hawaii spot to leave a review so here is my review for my 6 week summer in Hawaii!

Overall, the experience was great. I really enjoyed my 6 weeks there and the friends I made there. Forever friends! I do, however, feel that the overall experience was expensive. Don't get me wrong, I would't trade that experience for a thing! I just wish I knew how expensive this trip would have been- though I made it through with he money I had. The beaches were amazing - Waikiki is great if you can find the right spot to sit day after day. Lanikai beach is my favorite beach that I found on the island, as well as the north shore. It was so amazing to go from the city to the north shore and see how different the other side of the island was. The hikes and views are also so amazing here. Diamond Head, though very touristy, it a must see!!

CISabroad is committed to providing the best overall value in study and internship abroad opportunities. CISabroad programs are affordable and specialize in providing quality education and support throughout your study or internship abroad experience. Experiences are innovative and focused on cultural immersion.

All of the