LET'S VIETNAM PROGRAM is a 3 week journey through Vietnam’s 3 MAJOR REGIONS designed for International and Vietnamese students who will learn through lectures, on-site visits and immersion in the local way of life.
• In Hanoi: Visit social enterprises, start-up businesses and lecture on politics.
• In Sapa: Visit indigenous communities and learn about their cultures.
• In Hoi An – a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site: Learn about marine protection, climate change, water management, food security and the city's preservation of intangible cultural spaces.
• From Hoi An, you also get to go to Cu Lao Cham, where you’ll learn about the challenge of sustainable development.
• In Ho Chi Minh City: explore both the modern and historical sides of Vietnam’s most dynamic and rapidly-developing city.
• From Ho Chi Minh City, you get to visit Mekong Delta on a one-day tour.
- Explore the rich and diverse Cultural heritage, Economy and Nature of Vietnam through site visits.