- Explore the rich and diverse Cultural heritage, Economy and Nature of Vietnam through site visits.
LUCKY MONEY GIVE-AWAY: Study and Intern in Vietnam!
A Chance to Win Up to $500 in Lucky Money from Us!
Available only for the first 7 applicants
USE Code LUCKY2018 for Promotion Code when you do the online application on our website
LET'S VIETNAM PROGRAM is a 3 week journey through Vietnam’s 3 MAJOR REGIONS - designed for International and Vietnamese students who desire to explore the rich and diverse Cultural heritage, Economy and Nature of the 1000 year-old Vietnam.
Students will learn through attending lectures, on-site visits and immersion in the local way of life.
• In Hanoi: Visit social enterprises, start-up businesses and lecture on politics.
• In Sapa: Visit indigenous communities and learn about their cultures through homestay in local houses and other activities such as trekking, growing rice, drawing with bee wax.
• In Hoi An – a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site: Learn about marine protection, climate change, water management, food security and safety and the city's preservation of old houses and other intangible cultural spaces through a ‘bike and boat’ tour.
• From Hoi An, you also get to go to Cu Lao Cham, an island marine park, where you’ll learn about the challenge of sustainable development in the area that seek to preserve the environment while also maintaining income generation opportunities for the local residents.
• In Ho Chi Minh City: explore both the modern and historical sides of Vietnam’s most dynamic and rapidly-developing city through:
City tour with local buddies.
Volunteering at local foster center for Agent Orange victims.
Visiting Big 4 (Leading Accounting and Consulting Firms in HCMC) and production sites.
Attending lecture on doing business in Vietnam.
Visiting the U.S. Consulate in HCMC.
• From Ho Chi Minh City, you get to visit Mekong Delta on a one-day tour. Mekong Delta, carpeted in a variety of greens and known to be the ‘rice bowl’ of Vietnam is where you will witness the 'life on boat' of the locals.
View Program Information
• Meals: Breakfast; welcome, farewell dinners; and some other meals
• Program coordinator accompanies the group in every activity for the whole program
• All course’ excursions and entrance fees
• Classroom and lecturers
• 24/7 emergency contact number (SOS card)
• All gratuities to bus drivers, guides and/ or similar
• Pre-orientation and on-site orientation