Semester Abroad in Vietnam with SE Vietnam

The program takes place at a top-ranked accredited university in Vietnam with a wide range of courses taught in English for you to choose from. You will find coursework applicable to your major and satisfying to your intellect. Courses are available on bachelor and master levels and are in various fields of study, including: Business Administration, Economics, IT, Engineering, Medicine, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities, Language Education, Fine and Applied Arts, Hospitality and Tourism, etc

• Affordable & Customized Study Abroad in Vietnam experience
  • A wide range of topics (culture, history, business & economics, culinary arts, architecture, etc.)
  • Practical learning experience for your students via customized tours and academic/industry visits.
  • Unique Local Buddy System & on-site Program Coordinators providing the whole group with culture integration and 24/7 support
  • Diversity of social events and arranged activities for and by students both inside and outside campus.

Mary

There are no words to describe how much I have learnt

I love and appreciate all the local buddies and the program coordinators; I am extremely moved and thankful for their dedication to the program. My greatest learning experience abroad was learning from the local buddies and my peers. I don’t think I can put everything I have learned into words simply because there are no words to describe how much I have learned. I can honestly say that I have learned so much in these past weeks more than I have at UCSD. I won’t ever forget the first day I arrived here; it was beautiful right away I felt welcomed. At the second I arrived I was amazed by the traffic, at how everything moved so perfectly and everything is so structured, everything just comes together so perfectly.

I can do with more excursions outside Ho Chi Minh City
German

Great Experiential Learning

This program is great with experiential learning; we were able to listen to great stories and narratives for the topic at hand plus experience life in Vietnam with thorough guidance and assistance. The local buddies were always able to share more or their own information, they put in so much work to organize the activities.
My greatest learning experience was to realize the meaning of life outside of the states, that the world is much bigger than the U.S.

To talk more about culture shock abroad, how do we deal with that in the pre-departure orientation.

About Student Exchange Vietnam

Student Exchange Vietnam (SE Vietnam) was established with the mission of supporting international students to gain global awareness and local insights from ongoing engagement via Internship, Semester Abroad, Faculty-led Programs (Short Courses) in...