Faculty-Led Program in Vietnam with SE Vietnam

SE Vietnam has been working closely with foreign universities from different countries to organize short-term study abroad programs in Vietnam for their students. That does not only help internationalize their campuses but also create and nurture future leaders with cultural understanding and a more global mindset. With a large network of partner institutions and service providers across Vietnam, we are confident to collaborate and provide foreign universities and colleges with rich customized programs that will inspire their students as well as meet their academic and other institutional goals and needs.

Beside the affordability and reliability of our services, SE Vietnam also boasts “LOCAL INVOLVEMENT” as a unique component of any programs that we design.

• Affordable program fees accomodation included and based on institutions’ schedule and budget.
  • Unique Local Buddy System & on-site Program Coordinator providing participants with culture integration and 24/7 support
  • Customization of study program.
  • Practical learning experience for your students via customized tours and site visits.

Cindy

Experience of a lifetime

The greatest challenge for me during the program was overcoming difference in opinions of the program participants but I appreciate the program coordinator and local buddies’s effort to listen and be open-minded when our discussions got deep. The local buddies and program coordinator were honestly the best part of the program. Not only were they helpful and informative, they were also welcoming and caring. I really appreciate their effort to listen and accommodate our needs, showing us everything they could around the city, taking us to food places and always available whenever problems arise. I encourage you to do your best to get to know them all because they really make the experience, I truly think that a friend abroad of 5 weeks can be just as important and impactful as a friend I’ve known my whole life.

Better wifi service at the hotel
Luke

I've learnt a lot from this trip to Vietnam

To describe how the Study Abroad trip in Vietnam taught me, your acquaintances became your best friends, including your lecturer. You experience actually living in a country and exposed to it culture, not just there on a holiday. Besides, the several industry visits give you a new perspective into your everyday products, after knowing the design and manufacturing process. It was an overall great learning experience both academically and culturally to have been able to live and study in Vietnam for 3 weeks

I would like there to be more breaks between the activities since the program is a bit too packed
Chanan

Diverse experience in Vietnam

There were a wide variety of personalities and students but the Program Coordinator did an amazing job of relating to each and every person. The program and local buddies were very open-minded and provided me with an authentic and enjoyable medium to interact with the local culture. They made the transition to Vietnam easy. All there cultural activities were diverse and fun; the Vietnamese Cooking day was another highlight because it gave us the experience of buying groceries at a local market and making food that we could call our own. The Community Day was by far the best experience because it allowed us to serve a population that is so often overlooked.

I would’ve loved to have a few more excursions to places around Ho Chi Minh City especially in the first weekend.
Leigh

Once in a lifetime opportunity

The local buddies and program coordinators did an outstanding job and made us feel very safe and welcome in every aspect; they went beyond their required responsibilities to make the study and travelling period in Vietnam memorable and fun experience. This trip is a unique experience to make new friends, experience different cultures and broaden one’s perspective. It is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I wish there were less industry visits during the program.
Lillian

5 weeks of learning and experience

Maybe a better wifi connection at the hotel would make it easier for us to do reasearch for the classes.

About Student Exchange Vietnam

Student Exchange Vietnam (SE Vietnam) was established with the mission of supporting international students to gain global awareness and local insights from ongoing engagement via Internship, Semester Abroad, Faculty-led Programs (Short Courses) in...