[2017] Study Abroad in Vietnam with ABROADER

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from ABROADER.

Semester Abroad in Vietnam
My first day at work
My first day at work
With my guests
With my guests

As a developing nation in the dynamic Southeast Asia region, Vietnam offers some of the best courses for students to choose from, from small-scale & lower-tech agricultural production, an overload of healthcare system and ecological jeopardy, to cultural heritage preservation and business opportunities in tourism, hospitality, information technology, etc.
By joining hands with both local and international universities, Education centers and research institutes in Vietnam including Vietnam National University – Hanoi, Hue University, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi Architectural University, FPT University, Duy Tan University, Eastern International University, National Institute of Animal Science, Cham Islands Marine Protected Area, Cleverlearn Vietnam, etc, we are committed to providing our students with 1st – a wide range of majors to study about, 2nd – incredible customization and 3rd – professional & academic contents upon request.

• Affordable program fees with accommodation and excursions to Vietnam's top destinations included
  • Unique Local Buddy System & on-site Program Coordinator providing participants with culture integration and 24/7 support

Luke

Memorable and fun experience in Vietnam

The experience of studying abroad in Vietnam certainly was not easy for me but I have no doubt that it was tremendously valuable. Contrary to what I thought of the school infrastructure here, my classroom was fully equipped with high-tech facilities in good conditions. The only thing that I would complain about was how busy the schedule was and I have to try my best to fit in time to study alone and to explore the city. But after that, I managed to gain some serious multi-tasking skills that turned out to be very helpful. During the course of the program, we had many industry visits arranged for us and they were all excellent chances to learn about the industry but some I felt was a bit irrelevant to the course.

At first, I actually had a lot of culture shocks due to language barrier; it was hard to communicate with Vietnamese people as I don’t know the language, however, everyone I met from the program coordinator and classmates to the people on the streets were very kind and helpful. Hence I personally think study abroad is one of those experiences that everyone should be able to undertake during their time in university and you won’t have a single regret about it.

David

An experience every student should undertake

The experience of studying abroad in Vietnam certainly was not easy for me but I have no doubt that it was tremendouly valuable. At first, I actually had a lot of culture shocks, due to language barrier, sometimes it was hard to communicate with Vietnamese people. However, they were very kind and took well care of me especially my classmates and program coordinator.

Classroom equipment is fully supplied with a good condition. However, the schedule is quite busy and I have to try my best to find my own time to study. Some industry visits were excellent but some irrelevant to the course.

More time for self-study
Marvin

An internship in Vietnam is my ticket to see the world!

At first, I was very nervous because it was my first time in Vietnam, but Student Exchange Vietnam (SEV) made me feel that I made a right decision to come for an internship here.

Now that I’ve been working for two months already, I have learned a lot more and made some very POSITIVE changes. Its not hard anymore, and I am having the best time in my work. Everyday, I meet different people from different cultures whom I can learn many valuable things from. Meeting them and knowing that they have enjoyed their cruise with us makes me feel relieved. Sometimes the work is tiring, but when you see your guests happy, it makes you happy too.

My internship in Vietnam is just half way so it is very promising that there is till a lot more to learn, and for me, everyday in Vietnam is a new lesson.