Student Exchange Vietnam: Semester Abroad in Vietnam

Student Exchange Vietnam: Semester Abroad in Vietnam

LUCKY MONEY GIVE-AWAY: Study and Intern in Vietnam!
What do you get when you combine the holiday season and a wish to study/ intern in Vietnam?
A Chance to Win Up to $500 in Lucky Money from Us!
Available only for the first 7 applicants
USE Code LUCKY2018 for Promotion Code when you do the online application on our website

View Program Information
Tourism
Web Design
Women's Studies
Degre

• Affordable program fees with accommodation and excursions to Vietnam's top destinations included
  • Unique Local Buddy System & on-site Program Coordinator providing participants with culture integration and 24/7 support
  • Tuition at the host university and official transcript from host university with SE Vietnam Cover letter
Asia » Vietnam » Hanoi
Contact us for details

Luke
Australia
University of Newcastle

Memorable and fun experience in Vietnam

The experience of studying abroad in Vietnam certainly was not easy for me but I have no doubt that it was tremendously valuable. Contrary to what I thought of the school infrastructure here, my classroom was fully equipped with high-tech facilities in good conditions. The only thing that I would complain about was how busy the schedule was and I have to try my best to fit in time to study alone and to explore the city. But after that, I managed to gain some serious multi-tasking skills that turned out to be very helpful. During the course of the program, we had many industry visits arranged for us and they were all excellent chances to learn about the industry but some I felt was a bit irrelevant to the course.

At first, I actually had a lot of culture shocks due to language barrier; it was hard to communicate with Vietnamese people as I don’t know the language, however, everyone I met from the program coordinator and classmates to the people on the streets were very kind and helpful. Hence I personally think study abroad is one of those experiences that everyone should be able to undertake during their time in university and you won’t have a single regret about it.

David
Australia
University of Newcastle

An experience every student should undertake

The experience of studying abroad in Vietnam certainly was not easy for me but I have no doubt that it was tremendouly valuable. At first, I actually had a lot of culture shocks, due to language barrier, sometimes it was hard to communicate with Vietnamese people. However, they were very kind and took well care of me especially my classmates and program coordinator.

Classroom equipment is fully supplied with a good condition. However, the schedule is quite busy and I have to try my best to find my own time to study. Some industry visits were excellent but some irrelevant to the course.

More time for self-study

Marvin
Philippines

An internship in Vietnam is my ticket to see the world!

At first, I was very nervous because it was my first time in Vietnam, but Student Exchange Vietnam (SEV) made me feel that I made a right decision to come for an internship here.

Now that I’ve been working for two months already, I have learned a lot more and made some very POSITIVE changes. Its not hard anymore, and I am having the best time in my work. Everyday, I meet different people from different cultures whom I can learn many valuable things from. Meeting them and knowing that they have enjoyed their cruise with us makes me feel relieved. Sometimes the work is tiring, but when you see your guests happy, it makes you happy too.

My internship in Vietnam is just half way so it is very promising that there is till a lot more to learn, and for me, everyday in Vietnam is a new lesson.

Student Exchange Vietnam (SE Vietnam) was established with the mission of supporting international students to gain global awareness and local insights from ongoing engagement via Internship, Semester Abroad, Faculty-led Programs (Short Courses) in Vietnam. We have a strong commitment to offering reliable, flexible and affordable