Today’s global economy requires leaders who are prepared for every challenge in the international business environment. Global experience enables business students to enhance their career prospects, gain cross-cultural intelligence, obtain first-hand market knowledge, and broaden their networks.
This program consists of a 3-week Consulting Abroad Project. Such CAPs are transformational applied learning experiences that enable students to gain firsthand knowledge in building sustainable businesses, and to become agile and creative business leaders. The unique challenges and opportunities found in emerging markets demand new understandings and approaches that challenge students to think innovative and act collaboratively. Working in small multi-cultural teams, they are connected to local entrepreneurs or civil society leaders in order to help create solutions for a specific business problem.
Program dates (2018): July 29-Aug 18 and Aug 19-Sep 8
- Gain hands-on global consulting experience and enhance your career prospects.
- Engage with a Vietnamese company and provide technical assistance for a concrete management or business problem.
- Work in a small multicultural team and gain invaluable intercultural competence relevant to your field of study.
- Explore the progress and challenges towards development of one of Asia’s leading success stories – Vietnam.
- Broaden your personal and professional network, and build lasting international friendships.